Hello friends, Another month - another opportunity to come together to ask big questions about campaigning!
Next Wednesday evening we'll be looking at the messy application of values-led campaigning in the 'real' world, with questions like:
- Does our understanding of shared values mean the end of single issue campaigns?
- How do we adapt the language of Common Cause so that it becomes usable in everyday life, but still holds meaning?
- Can we work with one value to encourage a 'neighbouring' value (bleed over effect), and what does that look like in practice?
Practical details -
- Where: Development House, 56-64 Leonard St, London EC2A 4LT
- When: 6.30-8pm, Wednesday 11th April
- Bring: Nibbles and good questions
See you then and there!
PS. Please do pass this on to any colleagues/pals who might be interested. Ta